After downloading the source files, follow these instructions.
- Upload the files to your root dirctory.
- Set up a MySQL database (Remember login information).
- Make the following directories writeable:
- Run the installation at http://[YOURDOMAIN]/install.php.
- Make the following directory not writeable:
- Delete install.php
NOTE: Some php configurations limit the size of posts and sometimes a lot of memory needs to be dedicated to image manipulation. If you have a problem uploading large images try these settings in php.ini.
memory_limit = 64M
post_max_size = 8M
file_uploads = On
upload_max_filesize = 8M
We recommend the following:
- Apache Webserver on a Linux Machine
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- MySQL 4.1 or higher
- GD Library 2.0.28 or higher for resizing uploaded images.